Friday, October 5, 2012

The greece hope in the stock market!


What a day on Wall street,

The Market jumped higher today after Dragi his comments , the main reason for this event was a drop in the dollar! The dollar gapped lower and sold off for the rest of the day! The daily insp bear flag is not the best pattern anymore if we close on Friday above the 146.30 level I can see a move up to the highs of a few weeks ago! Also what I noticed on the chart was the weakness in apple! Market did have a nice day and apple closed negative! The main market leaders today where the banks $JPM and $GS where the main market leaders! The good thing on today’s action was that we have good scalping action!
All right see you all tomorrow for a new update! Also I give out some scalping levels for the coming day on $SPY,$GS and $AAPL.




8 comments:

  1. Stocks in Greece had a positive performance during the last month. Greece Stock Market (ASE), rallied 82 points or 11.02 percent during the last 30 days. Historically, from 1987 until 2012, Greece Stock Market (ASE) averaged 2003 reaching an all time high of 6355 in September of 1999 and a record low of 97 in January of 1987. The ASE is a major stock market index which tracks the performance of large companies based in Greece. This page includes a chart with historical data for Greece Stock Market (ASE).
    Thanks and regards
    Gurwinder
    http://tips.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very useful to all the people especially for trader. So much important information is there in your site and my site is also having valuable information.
    Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks.. stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. The substance you are penning blows out my nous.
    beneficial finance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete