Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10 o’clock news saved the markets again


          
What a day on Wall street again we made a low at 10 o’clock today since than the markets are going higher! However jpm starts to roll over ! I We also need to watch the apple chart! The begi thing today on the $SPY will be a close above the 20 ma . If we can close and confirm above the 20 ma I can see a bounce back later this week! However if we close back below the 20 ma I can see some selling tomorrow!  The dollar gapped up today and going sideways for the rest of the day if by change the dollar can pop higher we can see a drop in the $spy.
Today I give out 3 good scalping plays $SPY at 144.21 , jpm at gap fill 40.47$ and $len 34.70 so guys please follow my twitter alerts! You can find me on twitter right here https://twitter.com/The_cube1984!

Upside resistance for ^SPY will be 145.65$ than 146.19$


No comments:

Post a Comment